We support clients involved in the creation, facilitation and utilisation of debt and equity capital market flows, with particular focus on:
- Investors seeking to create and protect wealth
- Investment managers generating returns
- Growth companies striving to succeed
- Local government driving investment.
We offer solutions in the both the primary and secondary markets.
We provide business management services for those looking to create or manage corporate structures. These companies can then grow to become issuers, where they acquire capital by issuing shares or bonds in the primary market or borrowers who use the debt markets to acquire assets.
We can provide further support to issuers and borrowers by helping them manage their shareholders with our investor management services. We also assist asset managers and asset owners with generating returns through many different investment vehicles including funds, trusts and securitisations.
The services we provide are continually evolving due to the dynamic markets we support; however we are clear about the benefit our involvement brings and the positive impact on the broader economy:
- We help banks free up capital for reinvestment
- We help investment managers perform better
- We help institutional investors enhance their returns
- We create liquidity in illiquid markets
- We help companies and public bodies maximise their resources, and
- We help individuals secure their financial futures.