We are one of the UK’s largest professional services secretarial teams, providing a comprehensive outsourced service including global statutory compliance and meeting support. With offices in the UK, Jersey and mainland Europe, we can support both domestic and international clients with all aspects of their company secretarial and governance needs.
We have a technically excellent team expert in the requirements of supporting unlisted, AIM-quoted and Main Market companies and can provide training on current issues and refresher courses for board and committee members.
Our experienced team can provide:
- Fully outsourced company secretarial services
- Partnership support for in-house secretariat teams including secondments and project support
- Board and committee meeting support
- Seminars, workshops, technical briefings and webinars tailored to the needs of your board
- One off projects and corporate transactions (e.g. acquisitions, strike off programmes, fundraising)
- Statutory compliance and governance reviews
- Governance health checks
- Governance framework establishment and review
- Post-acquisition support for both the board and secretariat
- A corporate company secretary and registered office address.
“We were initially hesitant about appointing an external provider to support our company secretary. It did not take long for Capita to mitigate our concerns. They provide expert support, and keep us very well-informed of all decisions they make on our behalf. I look forward to seeing our relationship develop further into the future.”
We also run the Ahead programme as a platform for Company Secretaries to discuss the issues affecting them, explore industry developments, and gain insights from other like-minded professionals and experts. At the core of ‘Ahead’ is a programme of regular events, which provides opportunities for you to connect with us and your peers and access the Ahead updates which will keep you informed. To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first event in our new ‘Ahead’ programme for company secretaries, our webinar about the latest governance developments and what Company Secretaries need to be thinking about in the coming months.
Three of our senior experts from Company Secretarial Services discuss topics including:
- The Annual Report and AGM
- Gender pay gap reporting - are you ready for April 2017?
- Reporting of payment practices - which companies are affected and what will you need to do to prepare?
- The EU Non-Financial Reporting Directive
- The Government’s Corporate Governance Green paper