We operate at all stages of the capital markets cycle; the creation, the facilitation and utilisation of debt and equity flows and the investment community is at the heart of all that we do. With the continuing search for investment alpha investors are increasingly being used to acquire more complex and/or esoteric assets. We provide support to institutions that invest in or manage these assets including solutions for:
- Social housing
- Private equity and venture capital.
We work to deliver end-to-end services for the benefit of our clients. Our capabilities range from finance sourcing and origination, to support for IPOs and listings, from servicing of fund and debt portfolios to corporate and SPV solutions for investment vehicles, from accounting, payroll and HR support for asset management companies to asset realisation. Just a few examples of the many things we do include:
- Distressed debt solutions for investors
- Innovative end-to-end solutions for the real estate and infrastructure sectors
- Assisting Irish fund boards via our management company capabilities
- Support for financial institutions investing directly in alternative asset classes
We believe that one size doesn’t fit all. In the complex world of alternative assets our approach is to work with our clients to provide tailored capabilities. By combining our unrivalled suite of services, we can design a unique solution that fits your specific requirements.