Oil and gas
Supporting the industry
In this challenging sector, oil and gas companies face complications from political and geographical sensitivities, cross border and multinational operations, financing and capital effectiveness, complex regulatory pressures and fluctuating prices.
These challenges, combined with an ever-changing financial landscape make it difficult to focus on the tasks that are important such as core exploration and production activities.
Our dedicated team use their combined expertise to support your oil and gas operations - taking the everyday tasks out of your hands, leaving you free to investigate new opportunities and focus on the business activities that have a direct impact on your bottom line.
We offer a range of specialist services, from oil and gas accounting to joint venture audits and company secretarial. We also provide a variety of non-core services designed to support your main operations - aimed at maximising your efficiency and saving you money.
Our full offering covers:
- Accounting services – Supplying bespoke teams of accountancy professionals, available as and when required either 'on-site' or remotely
- Joint venture audits – Providing an efficient joint venture service, working closely with management to plan and prep the work before undertaking the audit itself
- Bespoke modelling services – Delivering powerful but user-friendly tools that encompass the fundamental nature of the business or project
- Internal audit – Reporting on the effectiveness of your internal financial systems, controls and processes, from evaluating the effectiveness of risk management procedures to internal control framework and governance process
- Outsourced financial control – Acting for both private and listed entities we provide tailor-made finance solutions, from fully outsourced finance functions to single roles within a department
- Company secretarial – Delivering consultancy and training services designed to help you close the gaps in your compliance and governance framework, plus get you up to speed with new requirements
- Investor relations – Working in close partnership with you, to provide tailored services designed to meet your individual business needs
- Share registration – Providing you with a breadth and depth of knowledge and understanding, our services range from everyday registrar functions to highly specialised areas like corporate actions
- Employee share schemes – Helping you to attract, retain and motivate staff with a variety of employee share schemes, from SIP and SAYE to APSS, RSS/Clog, executive and discretionary plans
- Treasury solutions – Providing and supporting a suite of modular services from cash advisory and counterparty credit monitoring to setting up and running chosen aspects of your treasury operations
- Holding company/rig lease administration – Providing a full suite of support services to companies and their branches from our global network of offices
- Decommissioning trust administration - Drawing on our extensive trust experience we can assist with all aspects of decommissioning trust administration including initial set up and ongoing day-to-day requirements
- Escrow management – Offering a swift, flexible and independent service, designed to suit your business requirements
- Health and well being – Working in partnership with you to provide industry specialists who recognise the specific nature of offshore working and the operational and social factors that can affect your worker’s health
- Translation services – Offering a comprehensive translation and interpretation service across more than 150 languages, designed to assist you with your localisation strategies
- Secure communications – Enabling control room operators to efficiently manage complex communications in high pressure, mission critical environments through the provision of our ‘DSX’ range of Integrated Communication Control System (ICCS) technology.
We have considerable experience in providing our clients with a wide range of outsourced services helping you deal with the increasing complexity of routine business.